Thursday, May 22, 2014

Dental hygienist Michaella Rosher joins the Toothboss

Michaella Rosher, the newest hygienist at
The Toothboss
The Toothboss, the South Weymouth dental practice of Dr. Richard Wolfert, DMD, recently added Bridgewater resident Michaella Rosher to its staff as a dental hygienist.

Michaella graduated from Bristol Community College in 2013 with an associate’s degree in Science in Dental Hygiene. She has previously worked as a hygienist at a pediatric dental practice.

“We’re thrilled to have Michaella as the newest member of our team of hygienists,” said Dr. Wolfert. “Michaella has a natural rapport with our patients and has already become a favorite of several of our regulars.”

“I love working for Dr. Wolfert  because I see how much he truly cares for his patients, which is rare,” said Rosher. “I also love that he is willing to teach me things I may not be familiar with and allows me to ask as many questions as I need to as I am still fairly new in the dental world.”.


A lifelong resident of Bridgewater, Ms. Rosher recently became engaged to Derek Slicis.  A 2015 wedding is planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment